Light 'em Up!
Bright red LED tail lights help your competitors know who's in front of them on the course and aid visibility.
Powerful and efficient 2204 BL race motors with 2300KV provide the Crossfire's speed and are complemented by 12amp ESCs with ONE-SHOT enabled software.
A pre-installed ultra-micro, 200mW or 25mW, 40-channel, 5-band VTX (video transmitter) and a 720p high-resolution camera provide a crisp FPV experience.
The Crossfire Racer arrives fully assembled out of the box and includes pretty much all the components you need to race – even a 3S 2200mAh battery that's easily removed without taking off the canopy.
- Arrives RFR (Ready for Receiver) with no assembly needed
- Compact, low profile lightweight design
- Solid lightweight construction - 1.5mm thick matte carbon-fiber frame with custom injected plastic and aluminum fittings
- Includes 32 bit processing flight controller with the latest CleanFlight software pre-loaded
- Multiple flight mode capability
- Includes high-performance powerful 2204-2300kV brushless motors
- 4x 12A pre-installed superfast ESCs, pre-flashed with the latest BL Heli software for great stability
- Self-tightening CW & CCW prop nuts
- Fixed tilted camera mount for optimum visibility in fast forward flight
- Pre-installed LED tail lights
- Weight: 560g with battery - 390g without battery
- Size: 280mm
- ESC: 12amp continuous, 15amp peak, ONE-SHOT enabled (4 units)
- Camera: Semi wide-angle lens
- Video Tx: 200mW, 40-channel on 5-bands
- Video Antenna: Protected cloverleaf circular polarized
- Flight Times: 5 to 7 minutes average
- Props: 6" x 4.5" (CW & CCW)
- Battery: 3S 2200mAh 25C
What's in the Box
- Crossfire RFR Racing Quad
- 4x - Superfast ESCs
- 4x - 2204-2300kV brushless motors
- 720p high-res camera (640 x 480)
- 3S 200mAh 25C LiPo battery
- Ultra-micro 200mA or 25mW, 40-channel 5-band 5.8GHz video transmitter
- Protected cloverleaf circular polarized antenna