Maximum Stability and Maneuverability
The coaxial, counter-rotating blade design helps provide maximum stability and maneuverability that will have even beginners hovering like a pro in no time.
2.4 GHz Transmitter
The included 4-channel transmitter is equipped with advanced 2.4GHz technology, a backlit LCD screen, dual rates and selectable control modes.
The CX 100 includes both a 250mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery that’s easy to “swap” between flights and a convenient dual-port USB charger that allows you to charge 2 batteries at a time.
The Chronos CX 100 arrives 100% pre-assembled and everything needed to fly is in the box, including AA batteries for the 4-channel transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology and a 250mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery.
The CX 100’s factory-installed digital camera is easily operated while flying by just pressing a button on the transmitter. Plus, the camera comes with a 2GB micro memory card with enough memory for you to keep up to 90 minutes of video or hundreds of photos.
- Length: 10in (255mm)
- Height: 4.5in (115mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 8.9in (225mm)
- Weight with Battery: 1.9oz (55g)
- Main Motor: Micro coreless (2 installed)
- Battery: 250mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (installed)
- Charger: Dual Port 1S 3.7V LiPo DC USB (included)
- Transmitter: 4-Channel 2.4GHz (included)
- On-Board Electronics: 4-in1 receiver/2ESCs/mixer/gyro (installed)
What's in the Box
- Chronos CX 100 RTF helicopter
- 4-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 250mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery
- Dual Port 1S 3.7V LiPo DC USB charger
- 2GB Memory Card
- AA batteries for the transmitter