Counter-rotating Blade Design
The stable coaxial, counter-rotating blade design on the Exera 130 CX helps any first-time pilot hover smoothly. And with the assistance of AAT, they’ll be taking off and landing like a pro in no time!
Ready To Fly
Sold as a RTF (Ready-to-Fly) heli, the Exera 130 CX comes with a 4-channel transmitter equipped with an LCD screen, dual rates and 2.4GHz technology; a 700mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery; and an AC charger for convenient charging from almost any outlet.
As a training tool, the Exera 130 CX was designed with ease of flight and durability the priorities over performance, so the solid, highly-detailed MD 500E scale body was created to survive numerous hard crashes.
Equipped with LED lights and finished in an eye-catching scale trim scheme, the Exera 130 CX looks great whether flying around the house or when displayed proudly on a shelf.
- Length: 9.6 in (245mm)
- Height: 6.3 in (160mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 10.5 in (265mm)
- Weight with Battery: 4.8 oz. (135g)
- Main Motor: N40 (2 installed)
- Battery: 700mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (included)
- Charger: 1S 3.7V LiPo AC (included)
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz (included)
- On-Board Electronics: 4-in-1 receiver/2 ESCs/mixer/gyro, 2 servos, Altitude Assist Technology module and sensors (installed)
What's in the Box
- 2.4GHZ transmitter
- 500mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery
- AC charger
- Exera 130 CX Ultra-Micro Helicopter RTF
- 6 - AA batteries (for transmitter)