The authentic color scheme of the Fokker D.VII flown by Jasta 15’s Lieutenant Hugo Schäfer offers scale accuracy to this delightful ultra-micro warbird.
Design and Development
Careful design coupled with proportional three-channel control has provided flying characteristics that’ll put a smile on your face.
The 4-color lozenge camouflage of the original is faithfully reproduced for scale appearance in the air.
Propellers make a huge contribution to an aeroplane’s character and since the D.VII’s large wooden airscrew was no exception, we’ve reproduced it in size, color and detail.
Nestled behind the convincing radiator lies a perfect and captivating representation of the Mercedes D.III six-cylinder, inline aero engine.
Tucked neatly out of view the 70mAh single cell LiPo battery is attached with magnets and provides exceptionally long flight times.
- Wingspan: 15.63in. (398mm)
- Wing Chord: Upper: 2.875in. (72mm), Lower: 2.12in. (54mm)
- Length: 12.0in. (305 mm)
- Wing Area: 432 sq. cm
- Weight with Battery: 1.0oz (29g)
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po
- Motor: Brushed Geared
- Propellor: 4.7x2.75 (120x70mm) Micro Scale
- Transmitter: 4-Channel 2.4GHz Hitec Red-enabled transmitter
- 3-in-1 Control: Hitec Red Compatible Receiver, 2 Servos, ESC
What's in the Box
- Ultra-micro Fokker D.VII
- 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger (RTF version)
- 1S 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery
Needed to Complete
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter