- Incredibly smooth and stable flight performance that’s perfect for sport flying or learning how to fly
- Advanced EPO foam airframe design and construction that’s lightweight, durable and easy to repair
- Factory-installed power system, ESC and separate 9-gram sub-micro servos (RTF and RFR versions)
- Standard-size 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and installed 6-channel receiver (RTF version only)
- Lightweight 1000mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery, DC balancing charger and AC adapter (RTF version only)
- Larger than typical micro and mini class models for better visibility and handling in light wind conditions
- Steerable tailwheel for improved ground handling and easier takeoffs from smooth surfaces
- 370-motor equipped power system and optional-use prop saver to help protect the propeller and gearbox
- Optional aileron-equipped wing set for full 4-channel control and aerobatic capability without modifications
- Ready for easy installation of the optional brushless power system that includes mount, motor and ESC
The Ares™ [air-eez] Gamma 370 offers stability and durability perfect for first-time pilots while also delivering smooth and capable flight performance experienced sport flyers will enjoy. The advanced EPO foam airframe design is not only lightweight, durable and easy to repair, it also arrives factory-assembled and nearly ready-to-fly right out of the box so you can be flying at a local park, schoolyard or flying field in almost no time at all.
Also, unlike other similar class models that require significant modifications and expense to upgrade to brushless power systems or aileron control, the Gamma 370 is designed so it’s ready for both. The very affordable Brushless Power System Upgrade Combo includes a brushless ESC plus a powerful 370 brushless motor and mount that install easily in minutes. And for full 4-channel control and aerobatic capability the optional aileron-equipped wing set can be mounted in place of the standard wing without the need for any modifications.
The Gamma 370 is available in RTF (Ready-To-Fly) and RFR (Ready-For-Receiver) versions that include a factory-installed 370-motor equipped power system, ESC and 9-gram sub-micro servos. The RFR version is ready for you to install a receiver compatible with your favorite transmitter while the RTF version includes everything needed to fly right out of the box. From AA batteries for the 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and a 6-channel receiver to the 1000mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery, DC balancing charger and AC adapter there’s nothing extra to buy!
So whether you’re a first-time pilot looking for a great trainer or an experienced
pilot looking for a fantastic sport flyer, there’s no better choice and no better
value than the Gamma 370!
Wingspan: 38.6 in (980mm)
Length: 30.6 in (775mm)
Weight with Battery: 16.0 oz (455 g)
Battery: 1000mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo (included with RTF, required for RFR)
Charger: DC 2S 7.4V LiPo Balancing and AC adapter (included with RTF, required for RFR)
Transmitter: 6-channel 2.4GHz (included with RTF, required for RFR)
On-Board Electronics: Receiver (installed in RTF, required for RFR), ESC and 2 servos (installed in RTF and RFR)
Please visit our SUPPORT page for more information regarding product support, warranties and to contact us.