The included IKONNIK KA-6 2.4GHz transmitter has 6 channels and servo reversing as standard. Because it uses Hitec Red radio technology it will pair with all Hitec Red-enabled models.
The model is supplied complete with red and green LED navigation lights in the wingtips and a white LED under the rear of the fuselage as standard.
Extend the versatility of the Ares Gamma with the optional Float Set. Supplied complete with all mounting hardware, effective water rudder and decals to match your model.
The Gamma V2 features a new cowl with large inlet vents promote a free flow of essential cooling air over the powerful brushless motor, battery and speed controller.
Optional Aerial Camera
An optional HD camera (AZSZ2544) allows you to take aerial photos and videos from the plane.
Ready-to-Fly or Pair-to-Fly
To suit your needs, two convenient versions of the model are available, both incorporating Hitec Red protocol: choose either Ready-To-Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair-To-Fly (supplied with a Hitec Red receiver that’s compatible with your existing Hitec Red transmitter).
- Wingspan: 37.0 in (940mm)
- Length: 30.6 in (775mm)
- Weight w/Battery: 18oz (510g)
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 1000mAh 20C LiPo battery
- Charger: 3S 11.1V 800mA DC charger with AC adapter
- Transmitter: IKONNIK KA-6 6-channel with NFP (included)
- On-Board Electronics: Hitec Red enabled receiver, ESC and three 9g servos factory installed in both PTF and RTF Versions
What's in the Box
- Factory assembled and decorated Gamma Pro V2 airframe.
- 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 3S 11.1V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po battery.
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh DC LiPo charger.
- 4 - AA Batteries for the transmitter
- Quick-start guide.
- The Gamma Pro V2 RTF is factory-assembled and nearly ready-to-fly right out of the box.