Go Inverted With The Flip of a Switch
The transmitter features a switch that, when turned on while in 6-axis FSS mode, automatically flips the Optim to stable inverted flight.
If you decide you prefer a different look for your Optim 300, there are 2 optional after-market pre-trimmed and pre-painted canopies available that will make your heli stand out from the crowd.
Stable Flight - Even When Inverted
While in stable inverted flight, you can familiarize yourself with how the heli responds differently to your controls with the assurance of knowing that all you need to do if you lose control is let go of the sticks and the Natural Flight Progression (NFP) technology assists you in going back to a stable inverted hover.
The Ares Advantage Optim 300 CP RTF comes with a 100% pre-assembled airframe, an 8-channel 2.4GHz transmitter, an 11.1V 1350mAh 30c LiPo battery, an 800mA DC charger with an AC adapter, and even the AA batteries to power up your transmitter.
- Length: 20.25 in (514 mm)
- Height: 7.25 in (184 mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 22 in (588.8 mm)
- Weight with Battery: 11 oz. (499 grams)
- Main Motor: 4200 KV brushless motor
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 1350 mAh 30c LiPo battery
- Charger: 3S 11.1V 800 mA DC charger with AC adapter
- Transmitter: 8-channel 2.4GHz (included)
- On-Board Electronics: 25A brushless ESC , Flybarless unit with Aegis Natural Flight Progression (NFP) software and 6-axis Flight Stabilization System (FSS), 2.4GHz receiver, 7.5 gram digital servos
What's in the Box
- 100% pre-assembled Optim 300 CP airframe
- 2.4GHz 4-channel 8-channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V 1350 mAh 30c LiPo battery
- 3S 11.1V 800 mA DC charger with AC adapter
- AA transmitter batteries
- Flybarless unit with Aegis Natural Flight Progression (NFP) software and 6-axis Flight Stabilization System (FSS)
- 4200 KV brushless motor
- 7.5 gram digital servos