Includes Idle Up Switch
The Idle Up switch (Stunt/Normal) is a critical feature to 3D heli flight and it comes standard on the Optim 80 CP. This switch sets the throttle to full power independent of the position of the throttle stick. When in idle up any throttle stick movement above mid-point engages positive pitch on the main rotor, any stick movement below mid stick produces negative pitch on the main rotor allowing you to fly inverted.
More Flight Time
The Ares Advantage Optim 80 CP comes with 2 LiPo batteries and a dual port USB charger, which not only makes the 80 CP a great value, but also allows you to stay in the air longer.
Fly Indoors or Out
The nano-micro sized Optim 80 CP is capable of flying outside in winds up to 10 mph, yet small enough to fly in most indoor spaces with ease.
The Ares Advantage Optim 80 CP comes 100% factory-assembled as an RTF (Ready-to-Fly) heli. A 500mAh DC Dual Port Charger and 5V 1S USB Power Cord are also included so you can charge 2 batteries at once to maximize your flying time.
- Length: 8’’ (203mm)
- Height: 3’’ (76.2mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 8’’ (203.2mm)
- Weight with Battery: 36.7 grams
- Motor: Coreless
- Battery: 1s 3.7v 180mAh 25c
- Charger: 500mAh Dual Port Charger
- Transmitter: 6 channel 2.4GHz
- On-Board Electronics: 3-in-1 control board
What's in the Box
- Optim 80 CP
- 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 2- 3.7V 180mAh 25c LiPo Batteries
- 500mAh DC Dual Port Charger
- USB Charging Cord
- AA Batteries