Ready To Fly
The Ares Quantum comes 100% factory assembled and includes a 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter with LDC, a 350mAh rechargeable LiPo battery, a USB charge lead and spare propellers. All you need to fly is 4 AA batteries for the transmitter.
Durable propeller guards make the Quantum perfect for indoor flying but if you should suffer a breakage, simple push-fit replacement props are included as part of the package.
Comfortable and well appointed the pro-style 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter offers digital trims, a 360° aileron or elevator-induced flip function, beginner-friendly flight modes and a handy LCD display.
Neat and Compact
Not only does the 350mAh on-board LiPo deliver a careful balance of short charge times and long flights, the hatch-covered underside battery compartment allows it to be neatly stowed out of sight.
- Diagonal length (Motor shaft - Motor shaft): 224mm
- Diagonal length (Perimeter guard): 377mm
- Rotor diameter: 143mm
- Height: 92mm
- Weight: 140g (with battery)
- Flight battery: 2S 7.4V 350mAh 25C LiPo
- Charger: 1S 7.4V USB
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz with LCD
What's in the Box
- Quantum quadcopter
- 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with LCD
- 2S 7.4V 350mAh 25C LiPo
- 7.4V USB charge lead
- Spare propeller set
Needed to Complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for the transmitter