Fun to Fly
If you just want to fly the Spectre X for fun, you’ll also able to complete 360-degree flips in any direction or take off the camera (to reduce weight) and fly on high rates for the kind of performance that will impress your flying friends.
Great Visibility in Flight
The Spectre X comes in your choice of two bright fluorescent trim schemes that provide for easy orientation and great daytime visibility, plus integrated, extra bright LED lights help make it easy to fly in the dark.
The flight software in the Spectre X is designed specifically for videography and photography use, so you can eliminate sudden movements that sometimes make flight videos a challenge to watch.
The Spectre X is RTF (Ready-To-Fly), so it arrives 100% factory-assembled; everything needed to fly and take video and photos is included in the box.
- Length: 3.9 in (100mm)
- Length including rotor blades: 5.5 in (140mm)
- Rotor Diameter: 2.2 in (56mm)
- Height: 1.75 in (45mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz. (61g) with camera and battery
- Motors: Micro coreless (4 installed)
- Battery: 700mAh 1S 3.7V 15C LiPo
- Charger: 1S 3.7V LiPo DC USB
- Transmitter: 4‐channel 2.4GHz
- On Board Electronics: 4‐in‐1 receiver/4 ESCs/mixer/6-axis control system
- Memory Card: 2GB
What's in the Box
- 100% pre-assembled Spectre X airframe
- 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
(2 additional functions for camera control)
- Video/Still camera
- 700mAh 1S 3.7V 15C Lipo battery
- 1S 3.7V LiPo DC USB AC
- 2GB Memory Card
- Card Reader
- AA transmitter batteries for transmitter