Magnetic attachments for the struts, wing and hatch make for easy maintenance and repairs without the use of glue or tape.
Available in RTF
The RTF version includes a 4-channel transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology and a convenient built-in LiPo battery charger .
Available in WOT
The WOT (Without Transmitter) version includes a factory installed receiver, a class-leading 200mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery, and a DC USB charger. It is ready to bind/link to compatible Ares 2.4GHz transmitters, like the one included in the Ultra-Micro Trainer 100.
Easy to Upgrade
Unlike other similar class models, the Taylorcraft 130 is designed so it’s ready to upgrade to brushless power and aileron control without challenging, time consuming modifications.
Lightweight, Durable Construction
The lightweight, durable construction and ultra-micro size make it possible to fly in smaller outdoor spaces like a yard or park.
- Wingspan: 22.2 in (565mm)
- Length: 16.0 in (405mm)
- Weight with Battery: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- Battery: 200mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (included with RTF and WOT)
- Charger: 1S 3.7V LiPo (included in transmitter with RTF and DC USB with WOT)
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz w/LiPo charger (included with RTF, required for WOT)
- On-Board Electronics: 3-in-1 receiver/2 servos/ESC (installed in RTF and WOT)
What's in the Box
- Taylorcraft 130
- 200mAh 1SV LiPo Battery
- AA batteries for transmitter
- 4-channel 2.4 GHz with LiPo charger (RTF Only)
- DC USB Charger (WOT Only)